Pink Bow Tie

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Con & Spring Break

It feels like forever since I've written a post, but maybe that's just me. I'm glad to be back though~

Me At Zenkaikon 2015

Zenkaikon 2015 was amazing, first off. It was one of the best weekends of my life, and I'm honestly so grateful I had the experience. There are so many memories I made with my friends, but I'll share them another day. ^-^

-♥-

So, since I have to go away for Spring Break *sigh*, and I can't bring my cosplays with me *double sigh*, I'll be doing something a little different next week. Instead of full on cosplays, I'll being wearing an outfit each day inspired by a character. I'll use my real hair of course. I'll need a mix of casual, swim, and formal outfits, so it should be pretty interesting. It'll be warm, too.

I'll probably be leaving my computer at home, so expect shorter blog entries, if any. I'll try to stay updates. 

That's all for now!
~Tenshi

No comments:

Post a Comment