Pink Bow Tie

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FINEJO Dress Review

I'm back! Time for another dress review~

Today I will be reviewing a dress I found on Amazon, titled "FINEJO Women's Slim Lace Tight Waist Long Sleeve Mini Skater Dress"! Sound sketchy? It kinda is! But you'll find out more in a sec.

Link is here

Get it? Haha, Gaby's funny.

-♥-

So I'm just going to come out and say it; I was an idiot for ordering this dress. But I'm naive and broke so that causes people to do stupid things. I think I have common-idiocy-syndrome. Like when I tried to glue my eyebrows yesterday. :')

Anyways, here's what the dress was supposed to look like:
:')
So this dress was $14.33 and free shipping, which is a red flag right there. But it looked so cute I just had to get it. As I said before, I'm broke and naive. It comes in beige, too.

It was supposed to come by end of June - mid July and it got here June 16th, so that was very fast. I'm pretty sure it came from China.

-♥-

*DISCLAIMER: Belt sold separately, I don't remember where I got it though*

Filtered
Original
 It come in sizes M - XL, but I heard it ran small so I thought I'd be okay (I'm a size 0). Boy, was I wrong! This one ended up looking terrible on me, although I'm not sure if it was my body type or the size difference. But you win some and you lose some, right? :)

It was really short as far as the skirt, and went to above my knees. Good thing I was wearing shorts underneath too, because the skirt was a little see-through. O.O

On the flip side, the sleeves were a little too long and the corset-esque thing in the back had to be done up as tight as it could go. and even then it was big. Hence the belt I tacked on.

-♥-

Cri ;-;
There was one ribbon, but I folded it.













The material was uncomfortable, but not itchy. It kinda felt like a Halloween costume. The lace was poorly cut. The ribbon for the back was a cheap, wrinkled velveteen, but it didn't fray. The brackets looked like they'd stay on, but were poorly shaped in some places. Overall, the details were all sub-par.

-♥-

~Final ♥ Score~
Cost/Shipping Time: 8
Quality: 7
Accuracy: 8
Material & Fit: 6

Overall: 7

Bottom Line: I don't ever think I'll wear this dress again. There are a lot of things that could've been worse, but this company fell short when they made this dress. Overall; you get what you pay for.

-♥-

I know today's review wasn't the most interesting, but I should have more posts up soon so stay on the look out!

Bai,

~Tenshi

No comments:

Post a Comment