Pink Bow Tie

Friday, October 23, 2015

Outfit Blog- Shopping Trip / Pre-AAC Vlog

I now realize how similar this OOTD is to my last one I posted about, but oh well. (~w~;

This OOTD is featured in The Cosplay 4's Pre-AnotherAnimeConvention Vlog! Video is here or at the bottom of this post~

-♪-

Mirror Selfie~
Flannel: I originally got mine from Aeropostale not too  long ago, but they seem to have gotten rid of it (at least online). You can find a similar one from Forever 21 for $24.
White Shirt: Another Aeropostale item they seem to have gotten rid of, but you can get one at Macy's for $17.
Skirt: I've done a review on this skirt!~ Link is here.

A better shot of my boots, tights, and shirt
Tights: I got mine at Hot Topic for around $12.
Boots: I got these in the Rue 21 clearance section, but you can find similar ones at Light In The Box for around $40.
Bow:I got mine from Forever 21 for $2
ChokerI was wearing a basic tattoo choker, I think from Rue 21? You can buy one on Amazon for $3

And there's my bow!~
-♪-

Watch our vlog (where I wore this outfit) below!~


-♪-

Bye everyone!

-Gaby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment