Pink Bow Tie

Monday, September 7, 2015

Outfit Blog- Hipster Ariel

A few days ago I did a little Hipstre/Emo/Grunge version of Ariel and ended up looking like a 10-year old in a Targert commercial. But I was really fun and I got some good pictures out of it, so I thought I'd list my outfit!~ ^O^

-◘-

Mirror selfie~ PC: Me

Flannel: Aeropostale, $14
T-Shirt: Hot Topic, $20
Jeans: Old Navy, $32
Boots: I got mine in the Rue 21 clearance section for $10, but there are similar one at Light In The Box for $32

I hope you can see the necklaces! >.<

First Choker: Claire's, $6.50
Second Choker: Again, something I found in Rue 21 that I can't find anymore, but they do have this choker set which looks similar.
Necklace: Jewelry isn't available on their website, but it's from Old Navy for about $11(?)

The bow was altered by me after I randomly found it in my nightstand. owo
The fake glasses I stole from a friend a few years ago. owo
And the wig is from AliExpress. I'm leaving out the link because it's a terrible place to buy stuff and this wig is probably the only good thing I've gotten out of them. [They just have terrible quality items overall, I learned that the hard way]

-◘-


I hope you liked this post, although it's short!~ Have a good day everyone!

-Gaby




No comments:

Post a Comment